jeudi 14 mars 2019

When Our Old Stories Hold Us Back

Today, someone asked me " I feel you used to write"  I smiled :) is it true just thought. Do I really have content to write , to make it as interesting that people read it. Whatever, it reminds me that I could have do something else in my life but actually life has taken other direction, where I am.
Baat 2009 ki hai, when I joined blogspot, had a goal, had a thought, had a reason to stand in front of everyone. Kandivalli station to Church gate (36km). Churchgate -Santacruz (21 km) Santacruz - Mira road (25km) and then Kandivalli (4km) From 7 am to 12.30 pm, Bus - Train - Auto fir see Bus to reach home, spend almost 6 hours in heat and travelling, used to have fun with the run. Life used to be fun with lots of fear simaltaniously enjoyed with crazy beer. With this shedule I used to write, think and imagine in the evening.

Aaj 2019 hai, when I work with an Insurance company start to work @ 12pm and reach home @ 8.30 . From Dhanori to Viman nagar - 7 km exact. Activa jindabaad.
Life is so simple and luxurious still tired with work, exosted with travelling, fedup with traffic, and feels like yes it's good for nothing.

1 commentaire: