vendredi 5 août 2011

When I was alone

Cell-phone calls, text messages, e-mails, online social network, chat rooms all are easiest way to cope the loneliness.but in the worls of mass connection how someone can feel alone themselfs.
I am She

When I was alone at night
 In strange and distant cities,
 On trains which pierced the darkness,
 I called aloud your name
 I sang the song of your dear name

It passed one year in Banglore,,,very soon na!  It was 5th of August 2010 when i land at Banglore Airport..and i found Its as busy as life can sometimes be. I had to walk lilbit with my suitcase (thank God for trolley bags) to the Bus Station.Walking is really difficult for me i am telling by my heart  i dont like to walk  at all...i remember in Bombay always my friends make me walk from Churchgate station to Somani which was my center for french classes.
well come to the prompt i was talking about Bangalore Airport, People pass you by and everyone has somewhere to go, no one is really there. Only bodies present in the airport, the mind is always somewhere else, either at the place they

No doubt i was really very hungry as people knows i am foody and I was having cold also. Its funny how cold and hunger go together.I have never found myself saying "Im hot and Im hungry", thirsty is much  but could nt do anything........had to cross the bridge.i was eager to meet my brother and my beautifull bhabhi Arpita and consolling my self 1 hour more yeah half n hour more..finally i met them and i told my berother "hey see i am very hungry so take me first somewere that i can eat somethig then only i ll start from here" he laughed as well as my coming soon beautifull bhabhi first time i met her she was good looking but dimaag thoda kam tha what i felt he he he.. ok! he took me at KFC my favourite place, nicely i had crunched chicken and burger and made my stamac full.   
In this city My first few days were mainly I focus on my health.beacause it was really big change from bombay to banglore there is too much diffrence between them i am talking about wether, Bangalore wether is really awesomeeee. Bangalore is known as the Garden City of India because of
 its greenery and the presence of many public parks, including the Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park
My cutie Chickens
So the main thing is what i did in banglore, how i found in banglore, here u can see.......
Enjoying wid Tequila guy
sometimes i played with chickens.
sometimes i made myseld colourfull and sometimes this..well going office and coming back home accept this didnt do anything, maybe i lost my enthusiasme in banglore. my friends (in Mumbai) have seen my enthu...i keep in touch with my friends by telephone to recall the good memories and also for the pleasure of keeping in contact,and always i got the same reply "hey  puri you have changed" "what has happened to you" etc...i am not changed guys i think i am  rite
"i m addicted to the past" there is no immidiate solution to cope up this but i am sure i will successfully do it.
 
I feel great, Whenever someone compliments me, i got so many compliment in banglore from my bhabhi and others also but does it make sence that from where i started finding myself and i got this, that i am alone. well in this journey i always try to console my thinking and  see the positive side of
my situation.

                                                                                                 to be continue........................ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire